For Real Estate
Advantages of listing a home that has been Move
In Certified: Inspector Protector Home Inspection Services
- Agents can recommend certified InterNACHI
inspectors to inspect the home properly before the buyer's inspector
- Sellers can schedule the inspections at
seller's convenience with little effort on the part of agents.
- Sellers can assist inspectors during the
inspections, something normally not done during buyer's inspections.
- Sellers are given an opportunity to dispute
any misstatements in the reports before they are generated.
- Reports help sellers see their homes through
the eyes of a critical, third-party, thus making sellers more realistic
about asking price.
- Agents are alerted to any immediate safety
issues found, before other agents and potential buyers tour the home.
- Repairs made ahead of time might make homes
- Move In Certified yard signs attract potential buyers.
- The reports provide third-party, unbiased
opinions to offer to potential buyers.
- MoveInCertified reports can be used as
marketing tools to help sell the homes.
- Reports might relieve prospective buyer's
unfounded suspicions, before they walk away.
- Seller inspections eliminate buyer's remorse
that sometimes occurs just after an inspection.
- Seller inspections reduce the need for
negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
- Seller inspections relieve the agent of
having to hurriedly procure repair estimates or schedule repairs.
- The reports might encourage buyers to waive
their inspection contingencies.
- Deals are less likely to fall apart the way
they often do when buyer's inspections unexpectedly reveal problems, last
- Reports provide full-disclosure protection
from future legal claims.
Call Inspector Protector
Home Inspection Services for details